Protecting you from debit card fraud – day after day, year after year. The Customer Protection Center at First Western is a free risk management service that monitors, detects and prevents ongoing debit card fraud. The CPC offers review by experienced fraud analysts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. We want to identify fraud early and take quick, positive action to minimize the impact and reduce losses.
In addition to our standard Consumer Protection you can be alerted via SMS when one of the following transactions occur:
- International Transactions (online or in person)
- Authorizations Greater than $500
- 8 or More Transactions in 24 hours
- Card Not Present (online or over the phone transactions)
- Out of State Transactions
- Declined Authorizations