First Western Financial is proud to offer comprehensive financial planning tools, plus financial advice in these key areas:
- Education Planning – Coverdell ESAs, 529 Savings Plans, UTMA and UGMA accounts
- Investment Planning – advisory and brokerage account options
- Retirement Planning – 401(k)s, 403(b)s, ROTH, SEP, SIMPLE and Traditional IRAs
- Estate Planning – trust management, beneficiary reviews and life insurance
- Unbiased, independent research on stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities and insurance across many asset classes
Ready to get started?
Schedule an appointment with one of our friendly financial planners.
NOTE: The LPL Financial SIPC Membership provides account protection up to a maximum of $500,000 per customer, of which $250,000 may be claims for cash. An explanatory brochure is available at www.sipc.org.
Additionally, through London Insurers, LPL Financial accounts have additional securities protection to cover the net equity of customer accounts up to an overall aggregate firm limit of $575,000,000 subject to conditions and limitations.
The account protection applies when an SIPC member firm fails financial and is unable to meet obligations to securities clients, but it does not protect against losses from the rise and fall in the market value of investments.”
Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency – Not a Bank Deposit
The LPL Financial registered representative associated with this page may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: Arkansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas and Washington D.C. First Western Bank and First Western Financial are not registered broker/ dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.